All prices are exclusive of VAT, import taxes, local taxes, custom fee and freight unless otherwise stated.
Osstell reserves the right to adjust the prices for an order that contains products with incorrectly prices, after confirmed acceptance from the buyer. If the buyer disagrees to the price correction, the buyer will have the right to cancel the order.
25% VAT will be added for deliveries within Sweden. For deliveries within the rest of EU, 25% VAT will be added unless a valid VAT number is provided with the order (you must be registered for VAT in this case) or if local regulations apply. For deliveries outside the European Union, no VAT will be added.
If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply the products, we will notify you as soon as possible.
All products are usually shipped from Osstell within 5 working days. If the delivery is delayed we will inform you about the estimated delivery date.
Delivery will be made to the address specified as your shipping address.
It is possible to pay by Credit Card or PayPal. Valid credit cards are VISA and MasterCard.
As from April 10, 2017 the following policy applies:
Pressing the button “Pay order” will automatically send your order to us. You will receive an order confirmation to the email-address specified by you in your web shop account.
8. Return and Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with your Osstell purchase of a product, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Osstell office at +46 31 340 8250 (if in the US call (833) 677-8355) for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
For Osstell ISQ product returns, you have up to 14 calendar days from the time you receive your item(s) to initiate a return at your own expense. Personalized Products (e.g., engraved or customized in any way) may not be returned for refund or exchange under any circumstances unless such product is Dead on Arrival (see the section below for more detailed information on such Dead on Arrival products). If the item is returnable and you send it back to us
unopened in the original box, Osstell will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment but will assess a 10% restocking fee. You must return the product to the Osstell warehouse within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any instrument accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product. Osstell will assess a 25% restocking fee on any opened hardware or accessory. If you purchased your order using a credit card, Osstell may ask you to provide a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Diners) so Osstell can assess the restocking fee.
Please note that Osstell does not permit the return of or offer refunds for the following products:
1. Personalized products, such as engraved or customized products
2. Opened software*
3. Opened sterile products (e g SmartPegs) **
4. Electronic Software Downloads
5. Software Update Program Products (i.e., software upgrade subscription product)
6. Osstell Gift Cards
7. Osstell Discount Coupons
*You may return software after rejecting the licensing terms, provided the software is not installed on a computer. However, software that contains a printed software license may not be returned if the seal or sticker on the software media packaging is broken.
** For SmartPegs the following applies:
All SmartPeg boxes must be undamaged, unopened and no additional labels to be attached and have at least 18 months left to expire, otherwise the higher price will be applicable. For returned SmartPegs that can be sold again as new, Osstell will exchange them for another type (package-for-package). The exchange cost will be 12.50 Euro or 16 USD per box+ freight. For damaged or affected packages or if it is less than 18 months to expire, the exchange cost is 20 Euro or 25 USD per box + freight.
Note: Osstell recommends that you (1) use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns and (2) either insure your package for safe return to Osstell or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are completely protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you choose not to (1) use a carrier that offers tracking or (2) insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Dead On Arrival (DOA) product: system failure out of the box
An Osstell-branded hardware product is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of a hardware failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please contact
Osstell Technical Support at email@example.com (if in the US, call: (833) 677-8355) within 30 calendar days of the
invoice date. Osstell Technical Support will determine whether the product is DOA and offer you the following options:
• Replacement: Osstell, at its expense, will ship another of the same product. Osstell Technical Support will put you in touch with an Osstell Customer Service Representative who will arrange for replacement and the DOA product’s return.
If Osstell Technical Support determines that a returned product is not DOA, Osstell will apply Osstell’s standard product warranty to the product. Further, if Osstell determines that you have misrepresented a returned product’s condition and that the product is not DOA, Osstell may impose a 300 EUR or 400 USD handling fee.
As new products are offered, Osstell reserves the right to determine whether or not this policy applies. This DOA policy does not apply to third-party products that do not bear the Osstell brand name. You must call the manu-facturer directly with any third-party product issues.
Other terms and conditions
• Osstell is not responsible for typographical errors. Osstell reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if • there was a typographical error on the Osstell online webshop concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
• Osstell reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Osstell online webshop at any time.
• Osstell may make changes to any products or services offered at the Osstell online webshop, or to the applicable, prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Osstell online webshop with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Osstell makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Osstell online web shop with respect to such products and services.
• Osstell reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Osstell online webshop, or to any portion of the Osstell online webshop, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Osstell online webshop, or any portion of the Osstell online webshop, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Osstell online webshop, or any portion of the Osstell online webshop, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
• To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Osstell online webshop are governed by Swedish law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
• No Osstell employee or agent has the authority to vary any of the Osstell online webshop policies or the terms and conditions governing any sale.
• If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
• Osstell’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these policies shall not be construed as a waiver by • Osstell of any provision or any right it has to enforce these policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Osstell and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these policies.
• These policies shall not be interpreted or construed to confer any rights or remedies on any third parties.
• The Osstell online webshop provides access to Osstell international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Osstell products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Osstell in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.